Macro-economic factors, some of which include slow GDP growth, increase in cost of labour, COVID constraints, currency volatility, increase in the cost of power/utilities (some countries have seen subsidy being removed, effecting their bills by 25-30%), to bring out a few.
It is imperative for retailers to actively look for sustainable and scalable solutions that can ensure that the operational cost can be brought down without effecting staff & customer safety, the compliance requirements, customer experience & comfort / environmental condition of the store.
- Refrigeration, Heating/Cooling & Lighting – Contribute to 60-75% of the total Energy Spend of a Store
- Proactive Usage Monitoring & Streamlined Maintenance of Refrigeration, Heating/Cooling can cut associated energy costs by 15-25%
- Freezer Failures costs on an average GBP 2000 per failure instance
- Social Distancing in Confined Spaces & COVID Secure Washrooms
The Inferrix Advantage
- COVID Secure Washrooms & Confined Spaces
- Energy Monitoring – Energy spend of all key consuming equipments
- Food Quality & Compliance – Chiller & Freezer comply with temperature norms.
- Proactive Malfunction Notification – Failure & Performance alerts to eliminate spolage & wastage and timely servicing to ensure lower energy usage
- Asset Tracking
- Run Hours based Maintenance – Reduce breakdowns
- Time of day / Usage based controls to optimise energy usage
- Automate Compliance & Reporting
- SAVE OPEX. INCREASE EFFICIENCY
- Multi-Site Centralized Control of all Assets. REDUCE RISK
Inferrix – Supporting Cold Storage businesses to achieve more with less !
COVID Secure Washrooms, Social Distancing, Energy Management
- Overcooling = Energy Wastage: Extraneous factors (such as door openings / inappropriate circulation) may result in one side of the warehouse being warmer than the other. In response, typically the operators increase the cooling across all parts of the warehouse, causing significant wastage. 1 degree overcooling = 3 % increase in energy consumption.
- Compliance: Micromanagement of the temperature zones ensures that each type of food product is maintained at their prescribed temperature.
- Equipment Failure / Power Overdraw: Equipment Failure and Power Overdraw are not known in real-time.
- Equipment Condition / Prevent Failure: Proactive monitoring of refrigeration compressors.
- COVID Secure – Social Distancing, Safe Washrooms.
Inferrix offers a 360-degree solution to ensure COVID Security, Energy Savings, Food Quality Compliance and Spoilage Prevention for your cold storages / warehouses:
Inferrix, a UK based IoT product company, works with enterprises across verticals to “Jumpstart their COVID Secure, Preventative Maintenance & Remote Monitoring IoT Use Cases” with its’ Open, Pre-Built & All-Inclusive Stack that is Out-of-Box Retrofittable – Sensors – Mesh Network – Gateway – Device Management.
Inferrix’ innovative range of sensors are – STICK. CLAMP. START – self powered and self-communicating. The deployment can be done in hours and does not need any IP for the sensors or power – very quick, risk free deployment.