IOT IN SUPERMARKETS
Macro-economic factors, some of which include slow GDP growth, increase in cost of labour, COVID constraints, currency volatility, increase in the cost of power/utilities (some countries have seen subsidy being removed, effecting their bills by 25-30%), to bring out a few.
It is imperative for retailers to actively look for sustainable and scalable solutions that can ensure that the operational cost can be brought down without effecting staff & customer safety, the compliance requirements, customer experience & comfort / environmental condition of the store.
- Refrigeration, Heating/Cooling & Lighting – Contribute to 60-75% of the total Energy Spend of a Store
- Proactive Usage Monitoring & Streamlined Maintenance of Refrigeration, Heating/Cooling can cut associated energy costs by 15-25%
- Freezer Failures costs on an average GBP 2000 per failure instance
- Social Distancing in Confined Spaces & COVID Secure Washrooms
The Inferrix Advantage
- COVID Secure Washrooms & Confined Spaces
- Energy Monitoring – Energy spend of all key consuming equipments
- Food Quality & Compliance – Chiller & Freezer comply with temperature norms.
- Proactive Malfunction Notification – Failure & Performance alerts to eliminate spolage & wastage and timely servicing to ensure lower energy usage
- Asset Tracking
- Run Hours based Maintenance – Reduce breakdowns
- Time of day / Usage based controls to optimise energy usage
- Automate Compliance & Reporting
- SAVE OPEX. INCREASE EFFICIENCY
- Multi-Site Centralized Control of all Assets. REDUCE RISK